I was really lucky on the first flight - I got a whole row to myself, so I got a couple of naps in! I took a few pictures of Maui just before we landed. We had to deplane and there was a brief wait before boarding the flight to Kona. By the time we arrived, it was too dark to get any shots of Hawaii.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Over Maui
Paul & Holly dropped me at the Bellingham Airport, where I caught a shuttle to Seatac. My flight was from Seattle to Maui, then on to Kona.
I was really lucky on the first flight - I got a whole row to myself, so I got a couple of naps in! I took a few pictures of Maui just before we landed. We had to deplane and there was a brief wait before boarding the flight to Kona. By the time we arrived, it was too dark to get any shots of Hawaii.



I was really lucky on the first flight - I got a whole row to myself, so I got a couple of naps in! I took a few pictures of Maui just before we landed. We had to deplane and there was a brief wait before boarding the flight to Kona. By the time we arrived, it was too dark to get any shots of Hawaii.